Thursday, April 2, 2020

Thankful Thursday 4/2

I want to start off by saying I am so thankful that I know each of you! I think of you all often throughout the day and I miss you more than words can say. I hope and pray we'll be together again soon.

I am including a song called "The Prayer." It's sung by a dad and his daughter. I think this can be your prayer song for today. Also, you'll find links to the last 2 songs of our Spring Program. I don't think you heard these yet - we didn't have a chance to get to them in music class.

Remember to comment below!


Kindness (start at 5:46)


For You I Am Thankful - Hello Creative Family

3 comments:

  1. Ryleigh recognized the song kindness she said that is her favorite one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that song it sounded really nice.

    ReplyDelete