Monday, April 6, 2020

4/6 My blog Expectations, Schedule and Today's Assignment

Happy Monday everyone! Please read through my expectations, the schedule and blog assignment.

Expectations:

  1. Look at 2 blog posts a week and comment on both. I'd like everyone to pick the day of your grade's lesson plus either Monday or Thursday.
  2. Get up and move, sing along, watch and/or listen to the videos.
Blog Schedule:
Monday - Get up and move Monday (This will be for all students 5K-5th grade)
Tuesday - Terrific Tuesday 5K & 1st grade lesson (This will be a short video of me teaching a song.
Anyone can view but it will be geared towards a younger audience. Preschoolers would enjoy these lessons also!)
Wednesday - Wonderful Wednesday 4th and 5th grade recorder lesson (Specifically for 4th and 5th grades.)
Thursday - Thoughtful Thursday - Sing a prayer and do some listening (All students)
Friday - Fabulous Friday 2nd & 3rd grade lesson (Anyone in other grades can view.)

Today's Assignment:
  1. Get up and move as you watch the video "Give It Away" (below).
  2. Answer the following question: Who are you going to give your love away to today?
  3. 2nd - 5th graders -- Answer this question: If you could experience a zero gravity chamber, would you? Why or why not?

31 comments:

  1. Sophia REALLY wants to go in a gravity chamber! She is a bit disappointed that she can't go RIGHT NOW! Loved the song!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will give it to Benny-and yes I would like to go to a place with a 0 gravity chamber... or skydiving.

      Delete
  2. Zoey and I watched the video and we loved it. I would like to go in a zero gravity chamber because it looks very fun. I think I would get a little dizzy.
    Today we are going to give our love to God. Hi Mrs. Klemp.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE A LOT OF FUN

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blake and Ryelynn did todays lesson, they said Giving their love to god!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea! He loves you both right back!

      Delete
  5. Bennett loved the video and he said, "I would definitely do that! Is there a place like that around here? "

    Great, now both my kids want to go skydiving...:) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Giving my love to God today.

    Yes definitely want to experience the zero gravity chamber because it looks fun and I always wanted to do it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply Nick. The zero gravity chamber really looks fun!

      Delete
  7. Harley would love to try the zero gravity chamber but she said she might get "a little sick."

    P.S. I thought I had commented earlier but I must not have pushed "published" sorry, Mom fail.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for trying again, Mom! Harley, I wonder if you can not move around so much in the chamber. It would be fun to experience, but I might also get sick! LOL

      Delete
  8. Ryleigh says "No way!" To a zero gravity chachamber she likes her feet on the ground.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ashlynn said shes giving her love to God.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to give my love to my brother.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Max and Kinley liked the song. Max is giving his love to the dog LOL and Kinley said mom. They both want to go in the zero gravity chamber because they think it looks “so cool! Maddy is going to comment herself.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Maddy is giving her love to Jesus and she would like to go into the chamber so she could try a backflip. And she wouldn’t need her crutches in there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would definitely go in the zero gravity chamber ti looks so cool

    ReplyDelete
  14. Bridget had to think about it for a minute and then she asked could I really do that lol now she is begging to find a place πŸ™‚

    ReplyDelete
  15. I will give my love to God and my family. Yes, I want to try the zero gravity chamber! It looks super fun but I am scared I might get dizzy.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Joshua said he would love to go in a gravity chamber, it would be like flying.

    ReplyDelete
  17. My family and friends and yes I would like to go in a gravity chamber it sounds so cool.

    ReplyDelete
  18. We do a lot of singing and dancing in our house daily. Pria and Kay Lee McClintock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Of course I love to hear that. 🎢🎀

      Delete
  19. JoJo
    Mom. Yes cause it could be fun

    ReplyDelete
  20. Clayton said he would love to go in a gravity chamber but knows he can't do it right now. We love to sing and dance in our house.

    ReplyDelete