Tuesday, April 14, 2020

4/14 Terrific Tuesday PreK - 1st Grade Music Lesson

Happy Tuesday boys and girls!
I'm glad you're joining me today because I have another video and song about my dog Tonka. It's not as funny as the last video because my cat Mo didn't bother me this time. You should have an instrument for this lesson. You can refer to my post on March 30 titled "Coming Soon" for ideas for homemade instruments. Use some creativity and as always, have fun!


Remember to leave a comment below and make sure your name appears somewhere in your comment!

23 comments:

  1. Sutton and Leighton watched and enjoyed the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karly watched it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked the vidoe.Clara Giacomini

    ReplyDelete
  4. Silly Tonka. I like your Tonka songs. Ashlynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zoey watched and clapped along. She enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Timmy and Jackson watched and played along with some wooden spoons and bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  7. McKenna and Kaylee liked the rhythm of the song today and used pencils as drums.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marta and Dominic played music on pails with utensils. Caused a great sibling fight - lol!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lydia & Sarah liked the rhythm of the song today. They used wooden spoons & Lydia’s Easter bucket ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Harley really enjoyed this and so did her little brothers! They made quite the band banging on all Moms tables!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Caden loved your song and he likes dogs he said :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Bridget loves your tonka songs 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  13. I liked it a lot
    Mason O.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I liked the video with Tonka!

    ReplyDelete

  15. We love all the songs. So sorry for your loss! He was a special part of the MPB family! Nica and Quin

    ReplyDelete