Wednesday, April 22, 2020

4/22 Wonderful Wednesday 4th & 5th grade Recorder Lesson

Hello my favorite musicians! Happy hump-day! Do any of you even know what day it is? It's been something - one day runs into the other. These are strange times we're living in right now!

Today I'm sharing one video. I'm teaching you to play "Come, Lord Jesus." Don't forget to practice your Recorder Karate songs too! If you want to record yourself playing one I'd love to see your faces and hear the music! Comment which songs you're practicing and include your name. I miss making music with you all! 🎶


10 comments:

  1. We had to make a giant calender for at home to help remember what day it is :) Maddy's been practicing her recorder and guitar. I'll let her comment which songs she's been doing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hailey practiced along. It is sounding pretty good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mrs. Klemp I did my recorder and played along with you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi I'v been practicing Come Lord Jesus, It's Raining, and Old McDonald.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Brody commenting… Worked on come Lord Jesus

    ReplyDelete