Wednesday, April 29, 2020

4/29 Wonderful Wednesday 4th & 5th grade Recorder Lesson

Happy Wednesday, 4th and 5th graders! I have 2 videos for you today. The first is a video of me teaching how to play "Old MacDonald Had a Farm." This is the 5th song in Recorder Karate. If you have not mastered "It's Raining" you should probably go to my post on 4/15 and work on that. Remember that you can play your Recorder Karate songs along with accompaniment tracks by logging in to Recorder Dojo. That information is on my 4/8 post. Anytime you want to record yourself playing any of the Recorder Karate Songs or any other songs, I'd love to hear it!



This next video is fun to watch and listen to. You'll recognize the song - "William Tell Overture." There are 2 instruments playing - a piano and a recorder. Take a listen and remember to comment below.



25+ Best Hug Gif Memes | Sending a Hug Meme Memes, Ghost Hug Memes ......because I miss you all!


MAKE SURE YOUR NAME APPEARS SOMEWHERE IN YOUR COMMENT!!! 

I know some of you are having a hard time commenting on my blog so you can use the link "Blog Comments" below instead of commenting on the blog. Let me know if this works better.


5 comments:

  1. I played along to Old Mac Donald and the recorder player in the other video was very good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Brody commenting .. The William Tell video was very good.
    Mrs. Klemp was good on old McDonald

    ReplyDelete
  3. I played along with Old McDonald and the video was crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. JoJo it was crazy
    I liked the other video

    ReplyDelete
  5. i watched the first vid, but was unable to watch the 2nd. Aaron

    ReplyDelete