Wednesday, April 15, 2020

4/15 Wonderful Wednesday Recorder Lesson

I had to record 2 videos because one was too long for the program I was using. The first video is me helping you learn "It's Raining." If you've already learned this song, you can either watch the video and review it or just watch the 2nd video. I teach you how to play "God is so Good" on the 2nd video. If you watch both videos and play your recorder along with me, comment that you watched and did both and you'll get credit for 2 music classes! That means you don't have to check in and comment any more this week! Of course, you still can if you want to.

I'm still receiving comments without names so PLEASE make sure your name appears somewhere in your comment. I can't give you credit for watching if I don't know who you are!




Here is the music for "God is so Good." There are 2 different ones, same music but different notes. I worked with you on the top one, but you can try the bottom one if you want. Just remember that all the "F's" in the song are "F#'s". Look at "Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star" in your Recorder Karate music to find the fingering for F#.

9 comments:

  1. I listened to both lessons and practiced along with both. God is so good reminded me of choir. Zoey says hi Mrs. Klemp.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harley has a recorded she picked out a few years ago from the Target dollar bin and she tried to play along lol

    Sorry for the late reply, I am an RN and had a split shift so I had to wait to reply until I came home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sutton wants to find her recorder now! Sutton and Leighton both enjoyed listening to the videos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We listened and sang along

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pria and Kay Lee recall the melody!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I played its raining and tried God is so Good but I think I need a little more practice. I remember the melody of God is so Good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hailey practiced both songs and I must say they sounded pretty good!

    ReplyDelete