Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Week of Nov 30 Assignment #1

 Hi everyone! I hope you all had a nice Thanksgiving! I'm sorry I'm late getting this assignment out to you. I will post assignment #2 tomorrow (Thursday) so check back then.

4K-2nd grade - I have 2 videos for you today. You can play bells if you have some to the first video "Jingle Jingle Little Bell." Then, get up and move to the second video. Click HERE when you are done watching both videos.




3rd-7th Grade - Today I have 2 videos for you. They are both "Jingle Bell Rock." The first is performed on an accordion and the second is a video of me teaching you to play some patterns on a bucket. You'll need a bucket/ice cream pail/bowl and 2 sticks/spoons/pencils for the second video. Click HERE when you are done watching both videos.




No comments:

Post a Comment