Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Week of November 9 Assignment #1

 PreK-2nd Grade - In music class this week we are singing the song "Naughty Kitty Cat." I recorded myself singing this song in the Spring so I'm sharing that video. Also, watch the video "Jump Around" and get up and move! Click HERE when you are done watching today's videos.


Naughty Kitty Cat



Jump Around


3rd-7th Grade - Last week in music class I showed the video "The Sound of Silence" by Pentatonix. All the students at both my schools loved it so I'm sharing that here. They especially enjoyed hearing the beatboxer so I'm also sharing a video of a beatboxer who performed on Asia's Got Talent. I hope you enjoy them! Click HERE after you've watch both videos.


The Sound of Silence



Neil - Beatboxer

No comments:

Post a Comment