Friday, May 1, 2020

5/1 Fabulous Friday 2nd & 3rd grade lesson

Happy Friday!! Are you ready for another fun song?

Today you'll need 2 different instruments to play. You can always comment what you found to play. I love hearing from you all! I'd also love to see pictures of you playing your homemade instruments. You can send any pictures to me through my email address. 


Remember to comment so I can give you credit for music class! You can use the link "Blog Comments" below if you have a hard time commenting on the post.

18 comments:

  1. Dexter really liked how up beat and fast the song was! What a great start to Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH OWEN WAS WATCHING THIS ONE TODAY AND IT REMINDED ME OF MR. ROGERS I LOVED IT. CASEY OWEN'S MOM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the last one it was crazy!!!!!!!!!! I'm blown away! I also played Old McDonald.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a lot of fun. Iley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about that I commented on the wrong thing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jylian - this is fine if it works for you (which it does). Some can't comment this way so I included the blog comments link for those. You can keep doing it this way!

      Delete
  6. The songs are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. IT IS A GOOD SONG
    Owen

    ReplyDelete
  8. mo is a cute cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun song. McKenna beat two forks together and beat on a box. Kaylee beat two spoons together and played a tambourine.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sarah & Lydia (and this mom too) had a good laugh over the words to this song!! Lol! 😂😂😂 What a great beat as well!
    Happy Friday! Enjoy the beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I enjoyed this song. I used spatulas and a pan.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Noah MuskevitschMay 2, 2020 at 4:12 PM

    I used a class and a pen and I like the song.

    ReplyDelete
  13. noah muskevitschMay 2, 2020 at 4:13 PM

    i ment Glass

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ana clapped along.

    ReplyDelete