Friday, May 15, 2020

5/15 Fabulous Friday 2nd & 3rd Grade Lesson

It's finally Friday! 
There's only 1 Friday of school left at St. Edward's and 2 at MPB. It's hard to believe that this school year is almost over. 

Today you'll be singing, clapping and playing instruments to "Family Reunion." I used a couple different video formats to make this one video. I think it turned out pretty good! I hope you enjoy this fun song today!



Remember to leave a comment below (WITH YOUR NAME!!!) so I can give you credit for music class today!

20 comments:

  1. That was great JOSHUA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that song Iley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family Reunion was a fun song to listen to. -Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never heard that song before i rilly i like how they sing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked this song.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We agree it's hard clap with off beat
    Pria and Kay Lee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nica and Quin think it's a fun and silly song.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Journey. I like the beat to the song.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Clay likes tge beats to the song

    ReplyDelete
  11. That song was really really good Brooklyn!!!!!!!!!!!!:3XD

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ana liked the song!

    ReplyDelete